New Nissan Pathfinder SUVs available at The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston
The new roomie, innovative, and powerful Pathfinder. Versatility at its finest, with seating for up to seven, folding 2nd- and 3rd-row seats that create a virtually flat floor, and up to 79.5 cubic feet of cargo space. Check out all the features spread throughout the cabin including Tri-Zone Climate Control System and available Climate Controlled (heated and cooled) front seats. Explore all the new Nissan vehicles available at Autobarn Nissan of Evanston. Uncover all the great standard safety and entertainment features, along with all the available options that best suit your lifestyle! Meet our experienced sales staff and come take a test drive to experience all that the latest Nissans have to offer.
MSRP* starting at $31,680
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility reacts when it sees trouble with available driver assistance features, Automatic Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Blind Spot Warning.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor makes parking easy with a virtual composite 360° bird’s-eye view of your Pathfinder.
- Nissan Navigation System, featuring multi-touch control, can provide you with points of interest along your route.
- Available NissanConnect Services, plans and services like customizable alerts and emergency response.
- NissanConnect® Services includes available Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Available Tri-Zone Entertainment system with Bose® Premium Audio System and second-row dual 8″ monitors.
- Nissan Intelligent Key in your pocket, a simple kick under the rear bumper activates the available Motion Activated Liftgate.
- 20 City and 27 Highway MPG with 259 Torque LB-FT, 284 Horsepower, and Max Towing 6,000 lbs.
- 3.5-L Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) V6 engine.
- Intelligent 4×4 adapts when it senses rough terrain.
- Anti-lock Braking System, ability to pump the brakes faster than you and prevent wheel lockup.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control, monitors steering and braking; responds by reducing engine output and applying brake pressure to specific wheels.
- Traction Control System, when it senses drive-wheel spin it responds by reducing throttle or applying brakes.
- Specially tuned suspension system gives more confident handling and stability – whether you’re taking on corners or forging ahead on rough terrain.